Open Position: Physiotherapist
The Fife Flyers Hockey Organisation are looking for a physiotherapist to join the team for the
2022/2023 hockey season.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide care including rehabilitation, injury prevention and management to players to
ensure they are physically prepared for their role on the ice.
2. Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all treatment provided to players.
3. Communicate regularly with Coaching and Medical Staff to provide injury and
rehab-related information and updates on players.
4. Will be required to attend all home games, with the potential to attend away games.
5. Will be required to offer additional treatment hours / sessions for players. Timing of
these sessions may vary based on training schedule.
Required Education / Training:
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, or Sports Rehabilitation
The successful candidate will be;
- Experienced - previous work experience with a professional sports team preferred.
- Motivated - the candidate should be able to understand the needs of the role and take
ownership of the position quickly.
- Flexible - working hours will vary week-to-week depending on the team's fixtures and
training sessions. The candidate should be prepared to work game nights as well as
throughout the week as required.
- A Problem Solver - the successful candidate should enjoy the challenges of working in
real-time, assisting players during games be prepared for unexpected situations to arise.
- A Team Player - the successful candidate will be able to maintain professional
relationships with the team's medical staff and have excellent communication skills.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to General Manager and Head Coach, Todd
Dutiaume via email to Dutiaume14@btinternet.com no later than Friday 12 August at 4PM.